CS-Cart addon "Avito - autoload: appliances" allows to unload the goods in the form of ads on the website Avito.ru
This module will allow You to automate the process of adding ads to your store on the website Avito.ru and flexible settings allow you to make the process as comfortable as possible.
Almost every setup has tips that will help you to navigate the module.
Possible module settings:
- The automatic download of the regions/cities/metro in accordance with the regulations Avito.ru;
- The ability to manually by clicking refresh the list of cities from the site Avito.ru;
- Ask total region/city/metro to all ads;
- Ask the name of the General Manager;
- Ask General contact number;
- The account balances at the warehouse.
- Insert article/product code before the description of the ad;
- Ask the list of phones from which you can then choose when editing a product, if necessary. This will avoid driving the wrong number.
- Ask promo code for all ad, under the ad text.
- Manual for Avito, including Information for connection to the service.
- A convenient reference for submission to Avito;
- Upload images (without watermark).
Possible product settings:
- A separate tab for settings;
- The ability to enable/disable unloading of goods;
- The ability to set the title of the ad (if not specified, takes the name of the product);
- The ability to set the text of a Declaration (if not specified, the text is taken from the product);
- The ability to enable/disable send Email on specific ad;
- Select a category for the advertisement;
- To assign the status of paid ads;
- The ability to specify the ID of the ads on avito (if the product is already listing to avoid blocking);
- The ability to specify the placement date and the end;
- The ability to specify the unique name of the Manager and/or phone number for announcements (if necessary).
The module forwards the total file to upload on Craigslist, regardless of how much of Windows runs on the control system.
Not suitable for Multi-Vendor.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the module, it may be improved, will be happy to consider and discuss.