This add-on will help you configure payment methods to be dependent on shipping methods, countries or locations. You are able to select Countries for which each payment method will be available, if a customer is from another country than he won't see such payment. The same is for Locations, each payment method can be enabled for a certain Locations only. You can also configure for which shipping methods each payment method should be available.
Dependent Payment methods add-on can be useful in case you have some specific payment methods like "by cash" in this case only customers near your location should be able to use this payment.
In some cases you would like to forbid all the payment methods except "Paypal" for non-US residents.
Compatible with CS-Cart / Multi-Vendor v4.0.x, 4.1.x & 4.2.x
· any payment method can be hided depending on customer address or shipping method that was selected
· ability to select which address (shipping or billing) to use for country/locations dependency
· locations allows you to enable a payment method for certain address/state/zip code
· ability to set both shipping & region (Location/Country) dependencies for a payment
· no core files changes required
HOW DO I GET THE ADD-ON
After you place an order, and it is processed you will receive a email with link to download add-on package.
Usually it takes several minutes to get order processed.
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Copy the entire content of the archive to the directory with installed CS-Cart store
2. In the admin area go to the add-ons list and click "install" button next to "Dependent payment methods" add-on
3. Configure the add-on. Select which dependencies you are going to use (You can select region dependence based on Country / Location and Shipping method dependence)
4. Go to a payment method configuration page. There will be new fields below the description fields.
5. Select the objects on which this payment should depend on. In order to make the payment available for all countries you should unselect all countries (the same trick can be done with locations & shippings)
"What customer address (billing or shipping) is used to define whether payment should be displayed?"
- By default, billing address is used to check Country or Location dependency of a payment. There is a setting "Payment method dependence on Country/Location checked using customer's" in the add-on properties, that can be used in order to use shipping address instead of billing.
"I want to set payments depend on States. Is it possible?"
- Yes, it is possible. You can create new location with the states in which some payment method should be available. Than you just enable this payment method for this location only.