Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Add Amazon style mega menu
Create a greater user experience with smooth, fast, and efficient navigation.
- A must-have feature for websites with thousands of products
The faster your visitors find the necessary products, the better is your store conversion rate.
- 4 highly customizable templates
Make your menu outstanding: add icons, labels, and banners to categories and subcategories.
How to increase your store conversion rate? Provide your customers with a frictionless navigation experience! The Amazon Style Menu add-on improves top navigation with mega dropdown menu supporting icons, labels, and banners. It helps to create a well-planned and user-friendly top menu, which will lead customers directly to the required products.
It has never been easier to make your shop distinctive. We created four nice templates that are highly customizable. No coding, no technical skills required. Are you sure your customers easily find what they're looking for? With Amazon Style Menu you are sure about it.
- 3-level dropdown menu;
- Dropdown category lists with multiple options;
- Categories and subcategories load up instantly;
- Hover effects speed up the submenu loading;
- Dropdown mega menu supports icons, labels, and banners;
- Right-to-left/left-to-right layout direction;
- Vertical or horizontal dropdown menu;
- No delay in activating submenus;
- Open the menu upon click or on hover.
*Simtech Development: Amazon Style Menu
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.4 and above, but only versions 4.11.x, 4.12.x and 4.13.x are supported. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?