This addon allows you to send what are known as transactional emails based on specific events being encountered. Most commonly, this is used to send a follow-up email to a customer who has purchased something at some point in the future. For example, you might send an email to everyone who purchases from your site 3 days after their order asking them to please post a review of the products they purchased (with links to the products).
There is a complete admin interface consisting of a management page that lists the current events to be triggered as well as pages to view email that is to be sent as well as emails that have already been sent. You can create events from a fixed list of actions which are predefined triggers. Currently, the actions for orders are:
- Abandoned carts
- One or more of a certain product was purchased.
- Total order amount greater than some value
- A particular payment method was used.
- All orders placed.
- Forms submitted
- New users
There is an action setup for a new user registration too but it only has the new event associated with it. You can use this to send an additional welcome message offering new customers a special offer.
Templates can be associated with an event. Data is provided to the templates based on the type of event encountered. I.e. order info for order events and user info for profile events. Templates do have a naming format, but other than that are fully customizable. .Multiple languages are supported so if your customer purchases in Romanian, they can get their emails sent to them in Romanian too if you’ve provided the translation. Otherwise, the templates will fall back to English.
Documanetion can be found at https://ez-ms.com/docs/auto_mail.pdf
- Fully event driven and prioritized.
- Highest priority event that meets the event conditions will win.
- Events are fully customizable and can be named to suit your needs.
- CC email addresses can be associated with events.
- Days in the future to send the email can be specified per event
- Supports event status so events can be turned on and off (Active/Disabled).
- View emails queued to be sent
- View emails that have already been sent
- "Run the queue” at admin login or via cron job or via manual link.
- templates fully customizable.
- Fully supported
- Free bug fixes and feature enhancements
- Automatic updates when new versions are available
- Store Builder
EZ Merchant Solutions provides custom B2B services and integration for all versions of cs-cart. We also do a variety of custom development with our primary strength being back-end extensions to make your life easier.
We provide a variety of addons to make managing your store and marketing your products easier.
We are located in Portland Oregon, USA. We respond to requests quickly and we try to provide fixed-bid pricing wherever possible.