CS-Cart Live Chats Review
Engage Your Customers With Live Chat
What Are the Benefits of Live Chats Usage
If you are ready to spend some human resources to keep an online chat active on your web-store, then your store conversion rates will pay you back. The idea is simple - real time customer support makes it easier to convert a website visitor to customer as all questions are answered on the go.
We reviewed 4 live chats published on CS-Cart Marketplace. Each of them has the following tools for provision of real time customer support:
- Look and Feel Customization - customise the chat window and button to fit your website design.
- Triggers and Chat Invitation - invite visitors to chat manually or automatically, or popup chat window when a visitor fulfills some condition (E.g. when a visitor stuck on the checkout page for a minute).
- Canned Responses - save your time sending a prepared message to welcome a visitor or answer a frequently asked question.
- Visitor Portrait - understand and serve your customers better with the help of information collected about the customer. You will know where they came from, what pages of your website visited. As well as other information like country, time zone, OS and web browser your visitors are using.
- Conversations History - learn the details of the previous chat sessions of the visitor so they will not have to explain the same thing twice.
- Leave Message - get messages and contact emails from the customers when you are offline to get in touch with them later.
- Support of multiple websites - single account to support all your websites.
- Supervising, Analytics, and Reports - control the performance of the consultants.
Each Live Chat on CS-Cart Marketplace Has Its Own Cool Features
How to Integrate Your Favorite Online Chat in CS-Cart
It is not a problem if you failed to find your favorite live chat in the list. Usually a chat integration is just a piece of HTML code placed on all pages of your website. So you can add any chat to your website. Just follow the instructions:
- 1. Please contact your favorite online chat provider to get the HTML code.
- 2. Log in to the CS-Cart admin panel and go to Design > Layouts.
- 3. On the Default tab, click on Add block button.
- 4. In the Create New Block tab, select HTML block with Smarty content.
- 5. Fill in the Name in the General tab. On the Content tab paste the code, copied in Step 1. Then click on Create.
- 6. Clear cache and you are done. The chat widget will appear on your website.
We hope this review was useful. There are more coming. Subscribe to our newsletters not to miss our next review of the Help Desk systems available on CS-Cart Marketplace.