No reviews found
Orders statuses editor
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
On the Orders → View orders, you can perform many mass actions on orders, for example, print out invoices in bulk or export orders, but there is no such necessary and important action as “Change statuses for selected products”. The new add-on "Change statuses for selected orders" will expand the list of possible mass actions on orders. To do this, check the orders on which you want to perform a mass action, click the button with the image of the gear in the right upper part of the page and select "Change statuses for selected orders".
Addon can receive updates via upgarde center instantly! Quick and easy getting new up-to-date versions of the addon!
- add-on is compatible with the basic themes;
- supported platforms CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor version 4.xx or higher;
- full guarantee of the add-on after making the payment;
- no fees for additional storefronts;
- 6 months of free upgrades after the purchase;
- 50% discount for purchase upgrades;
- free advice and support for installation;
- easy installation by admin panel without changing the core files;
- 30 days money back: if add-on doesn’t work for you, we will refund your money!
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS