No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This CS-Cart addon provides customizable phpLive live chat integration. The addon adds customized phpLive scripts and settings to each of your storefronts, which will load the live chat system. Normally, phpLive operates with a single set of icons or locations, per-installation. This may not be desirable for folks who run more than 1 storefront/theme. This addon extends phpLive chat to allow unique desktop/mobile icons, locations, and more, on a per-storefront basis, in a way that you are able style into your theme.
Please be aware, this CS-Cart live chat addon requires a phplivesupport.com cloud trial/subscription, or a fully licensed and functional self-hosted instance. If you are interested in self-hosted phpLive but aren't sure how, we can help you out. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn about our [affordable] optimization, maintenance, development, & server services.
Direct Link - https://creadev.org/p/cs-cart-chat-php-live-suppor...
- Integrates phpLive! support chat into storefronts.
- Customizable online/offline icons.
- Customizable positioning.
- Additional CSS, offsets, & rotation.
- Provides desktop & mobile modes.
- Customizable mobile breakpoint.
- Multistore compatible. Works with all addons.
- No license codes (subject to change).
General settings are available in the CS-Cart admin addons area. These may be changed on a per-storefront basis by using the "Store chooser" in admin header.
Demo Storefront - https://src.creadev.org/cs/
Demo Admin - https://src.creadev.org/cs/admin.php
* Please note, our demos may be periodically reset or unavailable. No orders, contact, or otherwise logistical interactions will be processed. Demo admin may be limited or unavailable in certain circumstances. If you require an extended demo or more admin permissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creadev has been in the business of developing great web experiences for more than 20 years. What started as building static websites for local talent, has turned into creating end-to-end web experiences for retail, B2B, and more. We specialize in working with open source ecommerce from the ground up, with a deep interest in both platform-core and extension development. When building solutions, we use modern, best practice techniques, with a focus on compatibility. This ensures that the final product is