Checkout by Vendor
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
What are the Benefits of Checkout by Vendor?
Easy Money Distribution in Multi-Vendor
If vendors use their own payment methods to accept payments, you do not need to worry about distributing funds between them.
Expands the Client's Options When Placing an Order
On the cart page, the products are grouped by vendor. Customers can choose whether to pay for the products of a specific vendor and postpone the purchase of other products, or pay for all products at once. At the same time, when a client places the order directly to the vendor, the buyer can choose from the vendor's payments and the payment methods available for the entire marketplace. When placing an order containing products from different vendors, he will see payment methods common for the entire store.
- Vendors can create their own payment methods in the basic edition of Multi-Vendor.
- Products in the cart are grouped by vendor.
- The ability to checkout by vendor or pay for all products at once.
- On checkout the buyer can choose either a vendor payment method or payment method of the marketplace.
- If the customer uses the vendor's payment method, all money will go to the vendor directly.
- Products of other vendors are stored in the cart and the customer is offered to place the order for them directly after placing the first order.
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included