No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Keep your Constant Contact email marketing list up to date with this add-on. Constant Contact CS-Cart Integration add-on helps to transfer your store users to a pre-defined list in your Constant Contact account. User information can be send over Constant Contact on the CS-Cart registration page or directly during checkout if the user opts up. This add-on also offers a convenient subscriber page on CS-Cart backend that allows to perform some basic functions like to list subscribers, see details or even unsubscribing them from the list if needed.
- Synchronize your customers to a selected Constant Contact list.
- Customers will be set as Constant Contact subscribers when they register into CS-Cart and during checkout.
- Available options to enable the subscription checkbox to appear on the registration page and/or the checkout page.
- Select between “ACTION_BY_CONTACT” or “ACTION_BY_OWNER”, although as per Constant Contact guidelines, ACTION_BY_CONTACT must be used as the request is the direct result of an action performed by the contact (e.g. clicking a Subscribe button in an application). It is a serious violation of the Constant Contact Terms of Service to use the Opt-in features of the API in any other way (i.e. opting in a contact without his or her action and consent).
- Enable/Disable show on checkout mode and make it default.
- Enable/Disable show on profile mode and make it default.
- Basic management page on CS-Cart administration side, where subscribers can be listed, viewed in details or removed from the list.
- PHP 7.2 or later.
- Google AdWords account
- Works in Linux and Windows platforms.
- IonCube (Version 10.2 or greater of the ionCube Loader is required for the encoded files to run)
- CS-Cart version 4.7.x or higher.
Purchasing a license.
A license can be purchased here and the script will be supported for one year. Upgrades can be purchased after that year upon request. License and script are available immediately after payment is accepted. Visa, Master Card, and PayPal are accepted.
Installing the add-on.
- Download the zip file from your client area.
- Extract it to your CS-Cart root installation folder. You may also use the add-on installation feature in the Add-ons Management page
- Open your store administration area and go to Add-ons -> Manage Add-ons, browse all available add-ons and install “Constant Contact”.
- Go to the add-on settings page and enter the required information including the add-on license so the module can operate successfully.
This add-on code is encoded for IonCube 10.2 and PHP Version 7.2 or higher. You’ll need ionCube loaders properly installed in your server in order to use it. If IonCube loaders are not installed properly on your server and you install this add-on, your site will not load and an error message will be shown on both your front sites and your backend specifying you are required ionCube loaders to successfully load your site.
Alternative IonCube and php encoded versions are available upon request. Please contact us to request the desired encoding.
With 9 years of experience providing customers with IT solutions, we have specialized in many areas, covering must of today’s small to medium size business IT requirements. Some of expertise areas are: