CS-Cart The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Overview -
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section is a part of your website where you address common concerns, objections or questions that customers have. Your FAQ page can also act as the first point of contact for customers looking for answers before they reach out to you directly with their questions.
Now in CS-Cart website, you can add FAQs for some general queries and also allow site visitors to ask questions and post their answers. CS-Cart Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) add-on allows you to add FAQ's or Customer Questions and Answers section on the product page, category page and the general FAQ section for all the pages. So, this way you can save both prospects and your time and the visitors get instant information.
Features & Benefits -
- Well integrated with both CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-vendor.
- Admin can choose Max number of FAQ's to be shown at frontend in one go. Further, the list of questions can be expanded and collapsed.
- Option to allow guest users to post questions and answers at admin end.
- Admin can select user-groups who can post questions and answers.
- Functionality to approve/delete/save/edit answers and questions in the admin panel.
- The ability for the administrator to get e-mail notifications about new questions and answers submitted by customers.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Available to use on different pages via block manager.
- The customer/Visitor can add an unlimited number of questions.
- Doesn't affect CS-Cart core files
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
- Improves your Google search rankings by including the keywords in your questions and answers.
- Improves sales conversion and helps prospects to reach a decision.
- Extends support to clients; Helpful for new users of your product or service.
- Store Builder
Since our inception in 2010, we have developed 100+ add-ons and themes for CS-Cart with around 7000 downloads for businesses all around the world.
We provide end-to-end software solutions in a variety of industry verticals, including publishing, hotels, print media, customer management, content management, social media, performance engineering retails, and others.