Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Why does an online store need image galleries?
Better customer experience
Image is more informative than text. Shoppers prefer viewing images rather than reading long product descriptions. Add product photos from different angles so that your clients could view the product. A photo of the complete set to see what you get out of the box. Photos of the product in the interior to suggest options of its use. Photo reports of real users will push your client to purchase.
Place your image gallery where you need it. Placeholders will put the gallery in any text block: product description, blog article or HTML block. You can also add a special block with a gallery to any page of the store.
Good For SEO
Each image gallery has a separate page with description, comments and SEO/Meta data. A page with all image galleries is also created. You can add title and alternative text to each image.
Give your customers ideas of the product use. A blog article on this topic will help to attract traffic. Add product photos in use or in the interior to that article. Link the images to the product pages to bring warm customers there.
Good way to increase sales is a cross-selling of the combinable products. On the main product page, place its photos in tandem with a combinable product. Link this photo to the combinable product page.
Use this gallery on the order details page to push your clients to buy extra products even after they complete the order.
Improve Customer Loyalty
Photo reports from real customers will improve customer loyalty to the store. A gallery with photos of your customers who are happy with this product will be a great “social proof”. This will increase the credibility of your products and improve the conversion.
- Additional images gallery on the product page.
- Images galleries for content pages, forms, blog posts, orders.
- 2 configurable options to display images in the gallery: grid and scroller.
- Facebook comments are supported.
- Integration with the default “Social buttons” add-on.
- Block "Images gallery".
- Placeholders for displaying image galleries in any text block.
- Separate page for each gallery with its own description, SEO/Meta data, comments and reviews.
- All image galleries page.
- Automatic layout creation for "Image galleries" and "All image galleries" pages.
- Image names (displayed on hover) + Alt text.
- Ability to add links to images (external or internal, with the ability to open in a new window).
- Drag and drop change of the image position in the gallery.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
Works correctly with the popular themes YOUPI and UniTheme.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Since 2014 we professionally work in e-Commerce and help business of all levels expand capabilities online. During this period we finished about 500 projects created mostly on CS-Cart. We also developed more than 100 add-ons and themes and ready to integrate them to any platform our clients have. We aim to make online stores