Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The latest release date: March 10, 2016
The Import from Etsy add-on allows you to import the general information about products from your store on Etsy.com to the CS-Cart store. All you need is to be registered as the Etsy developer.
The instructions on how to use the module:
1. Install the add-on and input the license number on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons page in the store administration panel, specify the license number.
2. If you have the developer account on Etsy create the new app on Etsy. After that, you get the API key. Copy it and paste into the API key for Etsy field on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Cart-Power: Import from Etsy page. If you do not have the developer account, please create it here.
3. Open the Products > Import from Etsy > Etsy category manage page and get the Etsy categories. Set the correspondence (map) between Etsy categories and your store categories. You do not have to map all categories. Use the Search form to find necessary ones, Specify the Default Etsy category on the Products > Categories > [chosen_category_name] > add-ons page. This category can be only one in the store. This category is used when you import some products from an unmapped category.
4. Go to the Products > Import from Etsy page, specify Etsy shop name and get its listings. After that, tick the required products, click the gear button and choose Add selected to import queue. Add other products if necessary and click the gear button > Process import (number of chosen products) in order to initiate the import procedure. The results of the import will be displayed on the same page. All imported products will get the Disabled status.
- compatibility with responsive and basic themes as well as CS-Cart and MV 4.2.x, 4.3.x;
- user-friendly interface;
- ability to search necessary categories;
- ability to import products from several Etsy shops within one session;
- ability to import products by limited sets in order to avoid server overloading;
- ability for the root administrator to enable/disable the Etsy import functionality for vendors;
- ability for vendors to import their products;
- ability to import product weight (!new).
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Since 2014 we professionally work in e-Commerce and help business of all levels expand capabilities online. During this period we finished about 500 projects created mostly on CS-Cart. We also developed more than 100 add-ons and themes and ready to integrate them to any platform our clients have. We aim to make online stores