No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Muut – Commenting And Forums Integration : Muut is a modern, beautiful, and responsive commenting and forum system which provides a clean user interface with persistent content. Its integration with CS-Cart provides real time commenting on various pages i.e; it can be used to embed real-time commenting on various sections of your site. With this addon integration Muut becomes the true part of your page but not a window to another site.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- Functionality to add Muut block on various pages including :
- -> Product Details Page
- -> Category Page
- -> Blog Page
- -> Home Page
- Functionality to enable/disable Commenting Tab for vendor view page (In case of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor)
- Signed Setup and Federated IDs (SSO) option for admin.
- -> Signed Setup : For Secure embedding.
- -> Federated Identities: Use existing CS-Cart users and login screen for commenting.
- Supports Muut RTL feature.
- Permanent content that everyone can trust.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
Signed Setup :
Provided for secure embedding of Muut at CS-Cart end. If you have allowed embedding with secret key only at Muut’s end then :
The option ie; Enable Signed Setup need to be enabled in settings and API and Secret Keys should be filled properly so that the users can comment. Otherwise a message as per the below screenshot will be displayed.
Federated Identities :
Use existing CS-Cart Users and login screen to allow them to comment without signing in to the Muut account i.e; tie your existing users account system into Muut. If Federated Identities are not enabled, then the user need to sign in with the Muut account for commenting even if he/she is logged in your store as shown.
Since our inception in 2010, we have developed 100+ add-ons and themes for CS-Cart with around 7000 downloads for businesses all around the world.
We provide end-to-end software solutions in a variety of industry verticals, including publishing, hotels, print media, customer management, content management, social media, performance engineering retails, and others.