The release date: June 13, 2016
The Power SEO add-on's aim is to lighten the work with SEO. Using this add-on you can set special templates for titles, headers and meta-descriptions of categories and pages with filters. It means that all meta-data for them will be generated automatically. Also, the add-on can be used for the fast update of all categories meta-data, e.g. descriptions, in the store. It is useful when you use your company contacts in the page descriptions and you change your phone number, for example. Here is the video example.
What is not less important you can say goodbye to the odd and strange URLs of filtered product pages. You can set any filters and the Power SEO add-on will make their URLs search-engine-friendly (SEF). You will see something like domain.com/electronics/d-link/apple/acer/ instead of your_domain.com/electronics/?features_hash=10-95-91-92. Here is the video example.
- automatic generation of SEF-URLs for pages with results of filtering (based on features names and values);
- understandable price URL representation;
- templates for automatic category page meta-data generation;
- opportunity to exclude filtered page from the indexation (!new)
- opportunity to change all brands page URL;
- 4 variants for filter values separation in URL (+, /, *, ftr );
- opportunity to use unique meta-data for any page;
- additional text placement on the category page;
- user-friendly interface within default administration panel compatible with CS-Cart 4.3.x.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS