Progressive Web Application
Войдите в учётную запись, чтобы мы могли сообщить вам об ответе
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) are the next big thing and one of the most talked about technology shifts in the web development which bring mobile-app-like experiences to your users without requiring them to install an app from the app store/ play store. Since the majority of online shopping traffic comes from mobile, these characteristics make PWAs the perfect solution for retailers trying to drive engagement and revenue.
So we have launched a PWA add-on for your CS-Cart stores. With which you can allow the users to add your site to home-screen from the mobile browser. After adding, it acts and feels like an application. This way just by installing and configuring the addon, store admin can launch Progressive Web Application with the support of push notifications.
Importance of Progressive Web Application:
Responsive Web and Native Apps Aren’t Enough. It is a myth that the users will happily download the app for every website they visit frequently.
Many retailers assume that responsive web design is the best way to optimize their website for mobile. But in reality, using responsive on its own simply reflows content from one device to another. It ignores the expectations of today’s mobile customer for fast speeds, app-like experiences, and the latest features available on their device.
When responsive doesn’t produce the desired conversion rates, retailers often turn to native apps. While the app experience usually drives higher conversions, native apps are very expensive to build and maintain, and only reach a small audience. It does not mean that a native application is bad but there are few merits of the progressive web application in comparison to native applications. If you are running a business then you should reach all type of users. If you are using a well – designed native application like Mobikul then it will surely give you a high performance and consume low data but to reach all types of customers you should definitely go for Progressive Web Application.
In a nutshell, we can brief the benefits of PWA as mentioned below-
- The website becomes lightning fast.
- A user-friendly app experience.
- Supports push notification.
- No need to download/install.
- Works fast even on a slow connection.
- Increases User engagement.
- Increase conversion rate.
Features Of CS-Cart PWA
- Well integrated with CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor.
- Functionality to set the application name at admin end.
- Admin can upload and change the application icon.
- Functionality to set the splash background color of the Progressive Web Application.
- Option to set the theme color of the Progressive Web Application.
- Increases user engagement on the store by using push notification.
- Supports push notifications on Mozilla Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- Admin can upload the desired Push Notification Icon.
- Functionality to create and manage Push Notifications.
- Admin can Edit/Delete/Send Push Notifications.
- Admin can attach a Target URL for push notifications.
- Option to attach a separate Notification banner image for each Push Notification.
- Functionality to view and manage the push notifications subscribers.
- The user can be prompted to Add to Home Screen.
- More user-friendly than a web application.
- Works lightning fast if compared to the website.
- Supports push notification (With payload for PHP-7.0+).
- Launches with the low-quality Internet.
- Looks and feels like a native application.
- Users do not need to update progressive web application.
- No app store is required for managing the application.
Сообщения не найдены