What Does Email logger / Delayed emails sender do?
Increases the Page Loading Speed When Placing the Order and Registering
Have you noticed that the page load is slow during checkout or user registration process? This causes customer dissatisfaction, but the problem is easy to fix. The add-on moves sending emails into a separate process, so your pages will load fast.
The emails sending queue and the email statuses can be seen in a separate section in the admin panel. Messages are sent using a special CRON command with a set interval (3-5 minutes is recommended).
The add-on deals with all the emails that are sent through the standard CS-Cart functionality. This includes email messages for vendors, administrators, users, and messages from third-party add-ons.
- Faster page loading during checkout and user registration.
- Log of the sent notifications in the administration panel.
- Configurable log clearing logic (Do not delete / Delete successfully sent / Delete everything older than X days).
- Search through the logs of the sent notifications.
- The ability to preview the message.
- The ability to send 1 or several selected messages manually.
- Cron command for scheduling the email sending.
- Ability to limit the number of messages sent for 1 CRON.
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
Works correctly with the popular themes YOUPI and UniTheme.
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Cart-Power is a 35+ professional team with extensive experience. More than 10 years we have developed, modified marketplaces, online stores, crowdfunding places, classifieds, auction sites and e.g. all around the world. We provide comprehensive solutions for ecommerce projects from development and design to SEO promotion and technical support.We’ve created more than 500 ecommerce projects, 5000+ custom upgrades and developments. Our 100+ add ons are ready to integrate into your online project to build