Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Now the vendors at your CS-Cart Multi-Vendor store can have their own subdomain or domain which can be accessed by the customers directly for purchasing products.
CS-Cart Vendor Subdomain is a splendid extension which allows the seller(s) to create a sub-domain for their products on the Multi-Vendor site. This add-on works along with the default CS-Cart add-ons Vendor Plans and SEO. It permits to create sub-domains at vendor panel as per the vendor plan opted by the vendor. The sellers can insert any keyword into the URL without creating and registering a new website.
NOTE: In order to use this add-on, make sure that the default add-ons Vendor Plans and SEO are installed and active. Also, to configure sub-domains you need to make an entry of A-record on your domain using your hosting control panel.
- The vendor can have their own sub-domain.
- The admin can provide the subdomain feature on the basis of vendor plan opted by the vendor.
- Customers can directly access vendor’s subdomain or domain to purchase vendor’s products.
- Easy to read and identify URLs for vendor ’s sub-domain.
- A seller with sub-domain enabled will have all views on sub-domain. ie; login and all other sessions will be there across the sub-domain.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
Since our inception in 2010, we have developed 100+ add-ons and themes for CS-Cart with around 7000 downloads for businesses all around the world.
We provide end-to-end software solutions in a variety of industry verticals, including publishing, hotels, print media, customer management, content management, social media, performance engineering retails, and others.