Turn your Instagram visitors into customers!
CS Instagram Shop add-on allows to create "shoppable" Instagram feed page in your CS-Cart storefront.
Visitors from your Instagram will be able to click a link in your profile and land on "shoppable"
Instagram page on your site, from which they will be able to add to cart your Instagram items.
So you can sell and promote products on Instagram very easy and for free!
How it works?
- Potential customer browses his Instagram feed and sees your post with such text, for example: “Our product #XYZ is on sale today! Please use link in our bio!” (you can place only one active hyperlink on Instagram - in Instagram account bio information):
- User wants to buy it and he clicks on link in your Instagram bio and lands on special page on your site which is generated by this add-on:
- That landing page has all Instagram posts from your feed with hashtags which match any product in your CS-carts tore (you can create special tags for this purpose on Instagram and on Cs-cart store as well):
- On the landing page user can add product(s) to cart and go to checkout process. Also you can specify what should do action button for each Instagram item: add product to cart, redirect to product page, redirect to custom link:
- You can view visitors and tags statistics in admin zone:
How to install?
- Upload and activate add-on in a usual way.
- Log in to your Instagram account that you want to connect this store. Go to the 'Shop Settings' section and connect your Instagram account to the store.
- Add the Instagram Shop Page to the Storefront. To give customers access to this page from some part of the storefront, for example, using menu:
- In the Administration panel, go to the Design → Menus section.
- Click the + button in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in the Name field and click Create.
- In the Items for menu section click the + button to add menu items.
- Fill in the Name field. In the URL field, write the desired URL as described above: products.instagram_shop.
- Click the Create button.
- Now customers will be able to access the Instagram shop page (in this example) by clicking the menu on the storefront.
- Open any product for editing. On the “Add-ons” tab you can specify hashtags & actions for your Instagram shop. You can specify here some already existing tag(s) from existing Instagram post(s).
- By default add-on updates feed in realtime. Sometimes it can delay Instagram Shop page generating. As alternative option we recommend to setup cron job for Instagram feed updating. In this case you can choose option “renewing cache via cron" and specify “cron password” in the add-on settings. So cron command will be admin.php --dispatch=exim.instagram_shop --cron_password=XXX.