Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Delivery Date add-on creates a date picker at the Shipping options step at checkout to let customers select a date and time when they’d like to receive the order.
Customers prefer flexible and individual delivery options. If they don’t get it, they will probably leave your store. The obvious way out is to improve the delivery options to prevent their leaving.
Ability to leave a comment is another cool option of the add-on. For example, a woman selects delivery during her baby’s daytime sleep and does not want a courier to ring the doorbell or knock but expect him calling first. She leaves a comment about it.
- Ability to specify delivery time format;
- Required delivery date option;
- Ability to set unavailable days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) for delivery;
- Set minimum required days before delivery gets available;
- Delivery period;
- Ability to leave a comment;
- Ability to set maximum length for the comment.
What your customers will see
What you will see in the admin panel
Delivery date settings
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
If you need help, please contact us via our help desk system.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?