Dynamic Search – Autosuggest Search Add-on for CS-Cart. Version 1.0
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This add-on adds the dynamic search capability to CS-Cart. It uses ajax technology to show the possible results as the search query is being introduced into the search box.
- Max number of products in the dropdown can be defined
- Search results are presented with a hover over effect.
- The “match type” can be set to “any of the search words”, “all of the search words” or “the exact phrase”.
- Search in: Product name, Short description Full description and/or Keywords.
- The Limit Maximum Characters Per Result Line can be adjusted
- Thumbnail width and Thumbnail height can be adjusted.
- Thumbnails can be also set to not show at all.
- PHP 5.3 or later.
- Works in Linux and Windows platforms.
- IonCube (Version 4.4 or greater of the ionCube Loader is required for the encoded files to run)
- CS-Cart 4.0 or higher Running Instance.
Purchasing a license.
A license can be purchased at here for a price of $19.99 US Dollars. Script will be supported for one year. Upgrades can be purchased after that year upon request. License and script are available immediately after payment is accepted. Visa, Master Card, and PayPal are accepted.
Installing the add-on.
Download the zip file from your client area. Extract it to your CS-Cart root installation folder. Open your store administration area and go to Add-ons -> Manage Add-ons, browse all available add-ons and install “BB Auto Suggest Search”. In add-on settings popup, enter the required information including the add-on license so the module can operate successfully.
This add-on code is encoded using ionCube and you’ll need ionCube loaders properly installed in your server in order to use it. If IonCube loaders are not installed properly on your server and you install this add-on, your site will not load and an error message will be shown on both your front sites and your backend specifying you are required ionCube loaders to successfully load your site.
Support and contact Info:
Support is provided via help desk system only. For questions or to report a bug please visit: https://www.barreras-it.com/whmcs-bridge/submitticket/?step=2&deptid=2.
Comment or find more information in our blog.
No posts found