No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Why Is a Sitemap so Important?
An XML sitemap is where the search robots start indexing any website. So it is a must have for any store, especially if it has a complex structure and a large products database.
What Benefits Do You Get With Extended Sitemap XML?
Allows you to create a sitemap that meets the Google requirements: the Sitemap file contains no more than 50,000 URLs, and its size does not exceed 50 MB. If one of the limits is exceeded, the Sitemap file is split into several and a Sitemap index file is created with links to all Sitemap files of the site.
Thanks to the add-on , you can flexibly manage the inclusion of products, category pages, brands, and additional links in an extended XML sitemap. Generate advanced XML map, XML image map and advanced HTML sitemap on schedule.
- Improves the indexing of the site by search robots.
- Improves the image indexing.
- Sitemap generation by CRON to keep the sitemap up to date.
- Ability to include additional custom links in the sitemap.
- Ability to generate an extended HTML sitemap.
- Administrator privileges.
- Customizable conditions for including the links to objects that are dynamically present in the store to the sitemap. Pages of empty categories, brands and products without prices or availability may be excluded from the sitemap.
- Integration with other Cart-Power solutions: SEO for tags, Power reviews, Power blog, SEO for filters, SEO For Brand Pаges.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
Works correctly with the popular themes YOUPI and UniTheme.
Since 2014 we professionally work in e-Commerce and help business of all levels expand capabilities online. During this period we finished about 500 projects created mostly on CS-Cart. We also developed more than 100 add-ons and themes and ready to integrate them to any platform our clients have. We aim to make online stores