Cart is empty
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
No longer supported for cs-cart 4.10 or above.
Become a real contributor to your community and support local and national charities by donating a percentage of your sales to customer selected (or default) charity organizations.
Charities can apply to your site to be listed. Customers can select from a list of charities and drill-down into a detailed profile page for each to get more information. Only approved charities are listed and visible by customers.
If a customer does not select a chartity, a default can be used.
Under special circumstances (like disasters) an override charity can be identified that will force all order contributions to that charity while it is active. I.e. send to red-cross during a hurricane disaster.
Charity contributions are set by charity or at the system level (addon setting).
- Default and user selectable charities
- System override for special occasions or disaster events
- Full accounting of commission earned, payouts and total paid by charity and by site
- Detailed order tracking for charity contributions.
- Payment accounting to track payments made to charities and charity earnings.
- Standard block to be used as banner if you so desire (Charities banner block).
- Output tracking and payment data to csv.
- Generous search capabilities to drill-down on tracking data.
- Standard SEO names:
- /charities – list all active charities (see screen shot below)
- /charities-request – charity request page (see screen shot below)
- SEO names for all charities are followed by –charitiy. (I.e./red-cross-charity.html.)
For the complete documentation, click the attachments tab on this order details page or go to this link.
No posts found