CS-Cart Facebook Pixel : This magnificent add-on integrates CS-Cart store with Facebook pixel. CS-Cart Facebook Pixel allows user to track revenue generated from Facebook. It helps to analyse the conversion rate and engagement of customers.
Facebook Ads is the most commonly used advertising system after Google Ads. Customer spend most of the time on Facebook, so it is the targeted form of advertising. Tracking the report of conversion of any advertisement is an important factor.
Facebook Pixel integrates your Facebook ads account, Facebook pixel and products that helps to track and generate the report of Facebook ads campaigns.
Features of CS-Cart Facebook Pixel :
- It is well integrated with CS-Cart Multi Vendor.
- Provides a complete analytics of site which includes page views, adding to cart, purchases, adding to wish list and much more.
Given below some snapshots of Overview of the Report, revenue report, event manager report
- Facilitate leverages to run personalized marketing campaigns based on the visits of pages.
- Provides a measure related to number of conversions generated.
- Furnish to target valuable audiences and gauge ad performance with the help of reporting on conversion events.
To start the process, first of all, pixel will be created. Create a pixel- To create the pixel, go to Facebook Ads Manager.
Install Facebook Pixel Add-on- Go to “manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload the zip file provided. After installation, click on settings to configure the add-on as shown below.
After completing this simple installation process to your CS-Cart site, you will be able to track the desired report.
Install the “Pixel helper”, you can track actions on your site and to make sure that your pixel is working properly.
User Guide- For more details about this add-on click here: Facebook Pixel User Guide
Support- For further any query feel free contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
No posts found