Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The add-on significantly reduces the load on your server when it is experiencing a heavy load.
- Say, you created an AdWords campaign and thousands of visitors opened your website at the same time. The site crashed and the money was lost. Such a situation would never have happened if you had the Full Page Cache.
- Your website is visited by several thousand of people every day and you would like to reduce the load on your server and save money.
The price of the add-on includes the installation service and server configuration. Our specialists will examine your server, install and configure Varnish. They will do everything necessary for its stable work. It is a very specific task that requires work of real professionals. Additionally, you will get the Full Page Cache add-on in your admin panel. Please contact us for a free quote so that we could make sure that your server supports the Full Page Cache. The installation service is included and equal to 50% of the price. Note that it covers installation on one storefront only. If you need installation on several storefronts, we can provide you with the additional quote.
The Full Page works with CS-Cart Multi-Store and Multi-Vendor and allows to reduce the Time-To-First-Bite speed to 40-50ms!
Have you ever thought how many sales you are losing because of the slow page speed?
According to statistics:
57% of potential customers leave the website if it loads for more than 3 seconds.
80% of visitors never come back to slow websites.
It’s high time to speed up!
- Compatibility with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor and CS-Cart Multi-Store.
- Speed up the page delivery.
- Optimize your website load time for search engines.
- Reduce the amount of traffic on your server.
- Minimize the CPU usage and database access by the server.
How it works
Say, you have 5 different blocks on your homepage:
Newest, Best sellers, On sale, Recently viewed, Similar, and Also bought.
Each time a customer opens the page, the server has to make calculations for all the five blocks and return them to the customer.
The full-page cache allows to save this information into the cache at the first opening of the page. The next time the customer opens the page, all the five blocks are already in the cache. Only one instead of five calls to the server is required. Result: minimum 5 times faster showing the page to the customer.
The add-on uses the Varnish cache technology.
Varnish Cache runs at the backend and caches a copy of each web page served by the web server. When a user requests a cached page, Varnish serves the cached copy instead of requesting the same page again and again from the backend server. It makes the Full Page Cache by Varnish so ideal for the stores with high traffic stores and thousands of products.
From the technical point of view, the procedure is the following
- When a web page visitor opens an HTTP page, their call is processed by a fast NGINX reverse server. It works fast and well.
- NGINX makes a call to Varnish. Varnish checks if the results of the page have been cached.
- If yes, it checks if they are stored in the Cookies Session ID. It means that it is not a guest, but a live visitor in the system, who should always get fresh information without cache.
- If not, the system gets data from the cache and shows it to the customer from Varnish. Otherwise, Varnish delegates the process to the application server.
The application server works as usual: the web server processes the CS-Cart code and returns Varnish results.
Varnish sends the result to NGINX and delivers it to the user’s browser.
- Varnish Cache requires pre-configuration of your server environment.
- Not all servers support Varnish Cache optimization.
- Both the add-on installation and server configuration are included in the price. If any problems on your server are revealed, additional payment will be required.
- The add-on is developed for CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 and above. If you are using another CS-Cart version, an additional paid modification may be required.
- Only anonymous requests could be placed into the cache. A session will last until the website visitor makes an action and becomes a potential buyer through a POST request, for example:
- adding a product to the cart;
- adding a product to the comparison list;
- logging in to the website;
- performing other actions.
Automatic language detection doesn’t work with the Full Page Cache add-on.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?