Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Integrate your store with GA PRO
This is a must-have extension for CS-Cart to measure the number of transactions and revenue that your website generates.
- Get an overview report
All primary and customized statistics in a single place for a quick overview.
- Examine customers shopping behaviour
View all steps the customer goes through before purchase to shorten and simplify their way.
GA PRO is the extended professional analytics for online shops to track user behavior across your e-Commerce store and get advanced reports and analytics. Alongside with the default functionality of Google Analytics, you can now generate more specific reports on shopping behavior like when customers added items to cart, started the checkout process, completed a purchase, and many more.
Implementing Enhanced Ecommerce requires technical skills, especially on a production site with massive data. To prevent you from hard times coping with the code, we developed the GA PRO add-on. All you need to do is install the add-on, get a Tracking ID from Google Analytics, and enjoy all the useful features of Enhanced Ecommerce.
- understand when exactly the users are leaving your website;
- analyze product performance up to separate product options;
- study visitor behavior;
- create a customizable funnel for the checkout process;
- improve your product management;
- improve your merchandising efficiency;
- set up targeted remarketing lists;
- use unique product ID from CS-Cart or its code (SKU) as the product identifier in Google Analytics;
- Enhanced Ecommerce features are also available for vendors in Multi-Vendor version.
How does it work?
GA PRO tracks various events to make specific reports (Overview, Shopping Behavior Analysis, Checkout Behavior Analysis, Internal Promotion, Order Coupon, Affiliate Code, etc.) The following events are processed:
- Clicks on a product or the product link/Quick view button;
- Add/remove a product to/from a shopping cart;
- Add a product to a comparison list/wishlist;
- Buying a product in one click;
- Requesting a call;
- Actions with the search results (e.g., search results viewed as Product Multicolumns);
- Displaying a block (what blocks are shown to a customer after going to this or that page);
- Non-interactive events (e.g. image slider).
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
To get started with implementing Enhanced Eccomerce check out these resources:
Enhanced Ecommerce Developer Documentation
This add-on is developed and published by Simtech Development. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by future versions. If you need help, please contact us via our Help Desk System.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who Are We
CS-Cart Addons is a separate development department inside the CS-Cart company structure. Our team possesses great expertise in the e-commerce market and delivers our clients the most effective, avant-garde and demanded technological solutions for their online stores and marketplaces.
Our team is mainly focused on development of new add-ons for CS-Cart based internet projects. We have more than 100 developed add-ons and themes in our case, and the range of our products