The Google Merchant Shopping Feeds plugin allows you to create dynamic product catalog ads on Google to advertise online store products using a data feed.
Suitable for Google Merchant programs: Advertise your products through Shopping ads and Dynamic Remarketing.
The data feed is a file with detailed information about your products. It contains unique IDs, prices, image URLs, and other product attributes. Also, all products correspond to the number from the list of Google categories.
Upload your product data, and millions of shoppers will see your online merchandise and products in the store. Change it at any time so that customers always see relevant information in your ads. The plugin allows you to display products in the search results.
Create and quickly adjust a large number of advertisements:
- Automatically adjust advertisements depending on the presence or absence of certain goods in stock (showing only current ads).
- Add additional features of the goods.
- Filter ads by category, price, and other parameters.
- easy installation and configuration;
- convenient unloading of goods in one file (in XML format);
- constant updating of data (relevance of prices, availability of goods);
- setting up regular unloading of goods;
- the ability to update the list of Google categories;
- the ability to match product categories on your site and Google categories;
- matching options of your online store and Google options.
- We embed Memcached to cache complex queries and speed up feed output.
- We added the ability to generate a feed depending on currency and language.
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Pinta Webware is an international IT company specializing in the development of websites, services, and mobile applications.
Working since 2009 we:
- built an optimal management structure, which allows you to always comply with the specified project deadlines;
- established a simple and transparent scheme for working with clients;
- formed a strong team of professionals → our employees are required to constantly improve their qualifications and keep pace with the