No reviews found
Image Compress with reSmush
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Use the Image Compress with reSmush module to optimize the size of your website's images, speed up the page loading, free up the space for storing data on the server and increase your ranking in search engines such as Google, Yandex, etc.
The Image Compress with reSmush module uses functions of the reSmush service to quickly minimize the size of your images and free a lot of disk space on the server. You can compress / convert images without visible quality loss or with loss.
How it works?
Fast compression for images PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF without visible quality loss using the reSmush service. This feature significantly reduces the size of your website images. You can effectively use it even for stores with an assortment of more than 100 000 products. On average, images are compressed by 50 - 80 % and pages of a website or application load much faster.
Also the module allows you to convert images to webP and jp2 format. After conversion, your images are reduced by 50 % compared to the original images.
And you can compress / convert only specific image folders and effectively reduce recently added or updated images.
You can use Lazy Load as an additional way to reduce page's loading time and improve overall website performance.
Lazy Load defers loading of ALL your images not just catalog images. For example, images of logo, cms, module, theme, etc.
Also, with this module, you can create a complete sitemap with images as an XML file in a few seconds and upload it to Google Search Console, Yandex.Webmaster.
This allows search engines - Google, Yandex - to quickly find and crawl all images of your website.
So it increases the ranking of your website and improves its SEO.
If you want to automatically compress / convert your images, you can set up the CRON task.
This feature allows you to automatically process images at a specified time and save you time.
Apply the Image Compress with reSmush module and:
- Increase website / application loading speed and improve SEO rank.
- Reduce used disk space and improve performance of website / application.
- Improve the loyalty of your customers by making your pages load faster.
ATTENTION!!! For the module to work correctly, you must take into account that:
- You need to activate the PHP-Imagick extension and install the WebP library.
- The module works on servers under Apache2, Nginx.
- The module does not work with Microsoft IIS without the Rewrite module.
- The module will not work if you have activated the Pagespeed Module from Google.
- Compresses images (PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF).
- Converts images to webP and jp2 format and reduces their size.
- Minimizes an unlimited number of images.
- Allows you to select the needed options for compression / conversion.
- Reduce used disk space.
- Saves original images, if necessary.
- Adds GZIP compression for the server.
- Uses Lazy Load for images.
- Allows you to select a specific folder with images for compression / conversion.
- Generates a complete sitemap in an XML file.
- Automatically compresses / converts images by starting the CRON task.
- Download and install the module;
- Select the parameters for image compression / conversion;
- Enable the Lazy Load function (if necessary);
- Use a complete sitemap with images as an XML (if necessary);
- If necessary, compress / convert only those images that are saved in a specific folder;
- Configure automatic CRON operation (if necessary);
- Use the detailed instructions for configuring nginx server (if necessary);
- Optimize images;
- As a result, the optimized images are added to your website.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS