No reviews found
Use the Image Compress with Squeezeimg module to optimize the size of your website's images, speed up the page loading, free up the space for storing data on the server and increase your ranking in search engines such as Google, Yandex, etc.
The Image Compress with Squeezeimg module uses functions of the Squeezeimg Image Optimizer, including using a CDN server. You can compress / convert images without visible quality loss or with loss to quickly minimize the size of your images.
How does it work?
Install the Image Compress with Squeezeimg module to your website.
You DON'T NEED to install ANY OTHER modules and libraries!!!
Also, register your Squeezeimg account (https://squeezeimg.com) and generate an API key to use on your website. You can use 1000 images per month for FREE, or you need to pay for any Squeezeimg Image Optimizer plan to use more images.
Then the Image Compress with Squeezeimg module will do all the image optimization for you!
Fast compression and conversion of images without visible quality loss using the Squeezeimg service. This feature minimizes the size of all your images and increases the loading speed of your websites and applications. On average, images are compressed by 50 - 80 %, and pages of a website or application load much faster.
You can use the module to compress images of any size and the most popular formats - PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, SVG, BMP, TIFF.
Also, the module allows you to convert images to webP, AVIF, and jp2 format. After conversion, your images are reduced by 50 % compared to the original images.
And you can apply compression / conversion only for specific folders with images. This helps to use the image limit efficiently.
With one API key, you can compress and convert up to 1000 of your images every month for FREE.
If that's not enough for you, you can choose and pay for a suitable Squeezeimg Image Optimizer plan (check out all pricing at https://squeezeimg.com/pricing).
You can use Lazy Load as an additional way to reduce the page's loading time and improve overall website performance.
Lazy Load defers loading of ALL your images not just catalog images. For example, images of the logo, cms, module, theme, etc.
Also, with this module, you can create a complete sitemap with images as an XML file in a few seconds and upload it to Google Search Console, Yandex.Webmaster.
This allows search engines - Google, Yandex - to quickly find and crawl all images of your website, including those recently added or updated.
So it increases the ranking of your website and improves its SEO.
If you want to automatically compress / convert your images, you can set up the CRON task.
This feature allows you to automatically process images at a specified time and save you time.
Apply the Image Compress with Squeezeimg module and:
- Increase website / application loading speed and improve SEO rank.
- Reduce used disk space and improve performance of website / application.
- Improve the loyalty of your customers by making your pages load faster.
ATTENTION!!! For the module to work correctly, you must take into account that:
- The module works on servers under Apache2, Nginx.
- The module does not work with Microsoft IIS without the Rewrite module.
- The module will not work if you have activated the Pagespeed Module from Google.
- Compresses images (PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, SVG, BMP, TIFF).
- Converts images to webP, AVIF, and jp2 format and reduces their size.
- Minimizes an unlimited number of images.
- Allows you to select the needed options for compression / conversion.
- Reduce used disk space.
- Saves original images, if necessary.
- Adds GZIP compression for the server.
- Uses Lazy Load for images.
- Allows you to select a specific folder with images for compression / conversion.
- Generates a complete sitemap in an XML file.
- Optimizes images using CDN servers.
- Automatically compresses / converts images by starting the CRON task.
- Download and install the module;
- Register your Squeezeimg account;
- In the module settings, add the API key that was generated in the Squeezeimg service;
- Select the parameters for image compression / conversion;
- Enable the Lazy Load function (if necessary);
- Use a complete sitemap with images as an XML (if necessary);
- If necessary, compress / convert only those images that are saved in a specific folder;
- Apply image handling via CDN servers;
- Configure automatic CRON operation (if necessary);
- Use the detailed instructions for configuring nginx server (if necessary);
- Optimize images;
- As a result, the optimized images are added to your website.
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Pinta Webware is an international IT company specializing in the development of websites, services, and mobile applications.
Working since 2009 we:
- built an optimal management structure, which allows you to always comply with the specified project deadlines;
- established a simple and transparent scheme for working with clients;
- formed a strong team of professionals → our employees are required to constantly improve their qualifications and keep pace with the
Optimize and convert to WebP all the images on the site
Text articles, image galleries, videos, posts on places and events. Customizable design, integration with popular services.