Images Convert: webp, jp2, lazy load, png & jpg compress
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Use the "Images Convert: webp, jp2, lazy load, png & jpg compress" to optimize images' size in your store, make your pages’ load faster, save space, and rank better in Google. You can set up a CRON job to automatically compress your product images.
This plugin can not only compress images but also convert them to formats such as webP and jp2 (JPEG 2000). The size of webP and jp2 images is much smaller compared to other image formats. Converting images to webP and jp2 will make loading pages even faster!
Increase your SEO rank by having a faster site load.
Improve your customers' attitude by getting them a faster pages' load.
Easily and FREE compress JPG, GIF, and PNG images. Reduce images' size significantly by compressing them, even for shops with more 100.000 products. On average, JPG images are compressed by 40-60% and PNG images by 50-80% WITHOUT visible loss in quality.
It makes it possible to save a lot of disk space on the server.
Lazy loading is an additional way to improve the page's loading time and overall performance.
Lazy load defers loading of ALL your images not just catalog images, for example, it lazy loads: logo, cms images, module images, theme images, etc.
Also, using this plugin, you can create a complete site map with an XML image in a few seconds to upload it to Webmaster from Google and Yandex. It increases your shop rating and improves its SEO by allowing Google to scan all of your site images.
- the plugin works correctly, when you activate the PHP-Imagick extension;
- the plugin works on servers under Apache2, Nginx;
- the plugin does not work with Microsoft IIS without the Rewrite module;
- the plugin will not work if you have the Pagespeed Module enabled on the server from Google.
- Add gzip compress for apache server;
- Save original image files;
- Add lazyload for images;
- Convert images to webP/jp2 formats;
- Auto convert images (run CRON command);
- Can change the quality of compress;
- Can choose files which you want to compress/convert;
- The module does not delete your images' classes in the frontend;
- It compresses an unlimited number of images
- Create an XML images sitemap
- The quality of images is maintained even after conversion.
This plugin can compress:
- product images
- manufacturer images
- banner images
- extension images
- option voucher images
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
No posts found