Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
What Is JSON-LD?
JSON-LD is Google's recommended format to markup structured data.
JSON-LD markup on pages allows robots to recognize structured data, which is especially important for the promotion of your online store in search engines.
What Does It Do for Your Store?
The JSON-LD Markup add-on automatically marks up data on the pages of your store to generate structured data for search engines.
Why it is important:
- Higher ranking in Google search engine results pages (SERP). Take a look at the TOP-10 of any search engine - all the leaders use structured data. Do you need more arguments?
- Better visibility of the site in the SERP thanks to the rich snippets. They generate 15-50% more clicks in comparison with standard search result.
- Additional traffic from the Google Knowledge panel and the Top stories carousel. JSON-LD Markup also structures other pages: articles, vacancies, company information, reviews and others. This data appears in special Google search units.
How Does JSON-LD Markup Add-on Differ from the CS-Cart Structured Data Markup Tool?
By default, Schema.org micro-marking is built into CS-Cart. It allows Google to show only data about the product, price, availability and reviews with ratings.
The JSON-LD Markup Add-on expands this functionality:
- The brand and gtin of the product.
- Structures your blog posts. They may appear in the Top stories carousel with the headline text and larger-than-thumbnail images.
- Structures your corporate contact information. It will appear in the Google Knowledge panel, including phone numbers, language spoken, area served, and types of contact numbers.
Add-on documentation will help to install and configure the add-on. Anyway, if you need any assistance or need some modification for this add-on, feel free to contact us through our customer helpdesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
No posts found