Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Klarna offers the "Buy what you need today and pay later" scheme for online shop customers. This payment method reduces any doubts between customers and store owners. When the customer buys the products, Klarna pays the website owners instead of clients. And the clients pay Klarna later the full sum without any interest or in 4 installments.
Klarna is a Swedish bank that got the popularity very fast in Europe.
Alt-team's released the payment add-on "Klarna payment". Now you can use this add-on if you want to add this payment method into your CS-Cart store.
After you buy the Klarna Payment add-on for CS-Cart and we install it, you will see this add-on in the list of all installed add-ons in the CS-Cart administrative panel.
You can change the settings of the Klarna module.
Your clients can choose the Klarna payment method on the store checkout.
There is no need to transfer the customer to the bank website. All payments are accepted to the store checkout page.
The store admin can see the payment information of the order in the order details in the store backend.
Features of Klarna add-on:
- We prepared the add-on due to the documentation:
- You can find only the basic integration of the payment method (payment acceptance) in the add-on.
- Checkout snippet is rendered on the checkout page on the CS-Cart side.
You should have a Klarna account in case you want to use this add-on.
- This add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4 (all versions).
- This add-on is compatible with CS-Cart MultiVendor 4 (all versions).
- It works correctly with the default CS-Cart themes and with the third-party themes: UniTheme and YoupiTheme.
This module will be delivered during 3-5 business days from the moment of purchase.
No posts found