No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Klarna offers the "Buy what you need today and pay later" scheme for online shop customers. This payment method reduces any doubts between customers and store owners. When the customer buys the products, Klarna pays the website owners instead of clients. And the clients pay Klarna later the full sum without any interest or in 4 installments.
Klarna is a Swedish bank that got popularity very fast in Europe.
Alt-team's released the payment add-on "Klarna Checkout payment". Now you can use this add-on if you want to add this payment method into your CS-Cart store.
After you buy the Klarna Checkout Payment add-on for CS-Cart and we install it, you will see this add-on in the list of all installed add-ons in the CS-Cart administrative panel.
You can change the settings of the Klarna Checkout module.
Your clients can choose the Klarna Checkout payment method on the store checkout.
There is no need to transfer the customer to the bank website. All payments are accepted to the store checkout page.
The store admin can see the payment information of the order in the order details in the store backend.
Features of Klarna Checkout add-on:
- We prepared the add-on due to the documentation for Klarna Checkout
- You can find only the basic integration of the payment method (payment acceptance) in the add-on.
- Checkout snippet is rendered on the checkout page on the CS-Cart side.
You should have a Klarna account in case you want to use this add-on.
- This add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4 (all versions).
- This add-on is compatible with CS-Cart MultiVendor 4 (all versions).
- It works correctly with the default CS-Cart themes and with the third-party themes: UniTheme and YoupiTheme.
Alt-team is one of the most experienced team of CS-Cart developers. Starting to provide the online store development service in 2010, we released more than 100 add-ons for CS-Cart and MultiVendor editions. We fulfilled over 3500 projects on CS-Cart solution.
Alt-team is a team of talented PHP developers with 10+ years of experience with CS-Cart.