No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Shiptor module is a logistics platform for e-commerce that allows you to use the most favorable shipping cost and cover the maximum geography of the Russian Federation thanks to the choice of leading services (Shiptor, DPD, CDEK, Boxberry, IML, PickPoint, PEK, Svyaznoy, Russian Post) through a single contract with Shiptor. The service takes on all the tasks of supporting the order for online stores on outsourcing: receiving goods, storing, packaging and shipping, call -center, photo of goods.
The key features of the module are the calculation of the cost and delivery time, the selection of a specific logistics service for transferring the order to the point of issue or delivery to the door by courier, as well as creating an order in the Shiptor checkout area for further processing, order management and tracking.
- Calculation of the cost and delivery time.
- Selecting a specific logistics service for transferring the order to a pickup point or courier.
- Displaying a map of picking points of self-pickup and post-terminals.
- Creating an order in the Shiptor checkout account for further processing, managing and tracking the order.
- Calculating the cost of delivery in Russia (from Moscow, prichem e work through a single fence by our courier or from a fulfillment warehouse).
- Calculation of the cost of delivery in the Russian Federation, when sending from regions, bypassing our warehouse in Moscow.
- Taking into account the weight and dimensions of goods when calculating the cost of delivery.
- Setting the default size of a product unit or overall dimensions of a parcel.
- Flexible rounding of shipping costs.
- Accounting for the payment method when calculating shipping costs.
- Setting delivery restrictions by region.
- Display of delivery times.
- Increase in the displayed delivery time.
- Flexible rules for discounts on shipping costs.
- Formation and transfer of orders to Shiptor with nomenclature goods.
- Orders are sent to the Shiptor LC automatically without operator participation and manually, bulk sending of orders from the list is possible.
- Printing barcodes in orders sent to Shiptor .
- Logging requests and responses to the Shiptor API.
- Automatic status updates .
- Transfer of items in automatic and manual mode.
- Support for the standard discount system for the cart CS - Cart .
Compatibility and benefits:
- Free installation and use of the module in standard configuration;
- Compatibility with basic themes;
- Support for CS-Cart and MV platforms version 4.7.x and higher;
- Online technical and customer support integration @ shiptor. Ru
Instructions for configuring the module.
Detailed step-by-step instructions for the module can be found at Maurisweb.ru/help - "Help" section.
Modification of the module - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Skype at +7 (923) 364-90-07.
Technical support - e-mail: email@example.com.
If you encounter problems with the MAURISWEB modules or other developers, create a request through the "Error Debugger", describing your problem in detail.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate