No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Nova Poshta - Simple Delivery module allows you to integrate the work of your online store with the "Nova Poshta" delivery service.
The express company "Nova Poshta" is added to the list of delivery services for your online store, and using API allows you to connect to the services of this express company.
"Nova Poshta" is a popular ukrainian transport company that delivers parcels through a wide system of filial branches on the territory of Ukraine, and also abroad.
After installing the module, your customers will be able to quickly order delivery by the "Nova Poshta" delivery service directly on the online store's website during checkout.
Using API, the module allows you to calculate the delivery time and cost based on the data provided by the delivery service.
The module uses databases of Nova Poshta and allows you to update them. That's, you can always use the actual data.
Exactly a set of directories that allows you to choose which city and to which Nova Poshta's filial branch you need to send the ordered product. Also, the cost of product delivery is immediately determined, based on the selected conditions - the place where the product is delivered, the type and cost of the product, the demand for reverse delivery, etc.
When the customer has created an order, the manager can create a consignment note in the admin panel based on the data in the order.
You can print a ready waybill and add it to the parcel, which is formed by the storekeeper, before the product arrives at the Nova Poshta's filial branch.
It's very comfortable, because:
- the forwarder has all the necessary information about the delivered parcel,
- there is no need to fill out documents at the Nova Poshta's filial branch,
- significant saving in time at different stages of delivery.
For start using all the functions of the Nova Poshta - Simple Delivery module, you need:
- Install the Pinta Nova Poshta module.
- Sign up the Nova Poshta's business account.
- Go to the Settings section (on the left) in the Nova Poshta's business account. Next, in the Security tab, create an API key that you need later on. To do this, click the Create API key button, and an API key will be generated.
- Start to edit the settings of the Pinta Nova Poshta module in the admin panel of your online store:
- In the General tab, you need to add data to the API key field. For this, copy the API key generated in the Nova Poshta's business account (see par. 3);
- To use up-to-date information, update all directories (Administration > Shipping & taxes > Nova Poshta Delivery > Counterparties and references). Configure the Cron task (if necessary);
- Add the "Nova Poshta" delivery service to the list of shipping methods and select needed settings.
- Integration of the online store with the delivery service Nova Poshta.
- Registration of delivery by Nova Poshta directly on your website.
- Calculation of delivery time and cost using API Nova Poshta.
- Actual updates of all cities and filial branches of Nova Poshta.
- Creation of express waybills (use consignment note).
- Compatible with multi-store.
- Download and install the module;
- Sign up the Nova Poshta's business account;
- Select the correct parameters on the settings page (filling in the API key field is required);
- Update all directories to use the actual information;
- Enter your data, which required for products delivery to the client;
- Add conditions for calculation the cost of delivery, (if necessary);
- Save changes - your online store is integrated with the "Nova Poshta" delivery service.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Pinta Webware is an international IT company specializing in the development of websites, services, and mobile applications.
Working since 2009 we:
- built an optimal management structure, which allows you to always comply with the specified project deadlines;
- established a simple and transparent scheme for working with clients;
- formed a strong team of professionals → our employees are required to constantly improve their qualifications and keep pace with the