No reviews found
You get a license key for free. To be able to participate in the promotion, it is important to comply with two conditions: you have at least one verified domain, you have not used this module or a module with a similar configuration. After the end of this period, in order to continue using the module, you need to change the license key to the current one. If you do not enter a new license key, then after the subscription ends in five days, the module will be deactivated, its use will become impossible. A free license key is provided without restrictions for thirty days.
Module Import queue CSV, XML, YML, CommerceML (programs of the company "1C", "MySklad", "Klass365")
The module builds a queue of created imports uploaded by the administrator, reducing the likelihood of errors when writing information to the database, as well as reducing the load on the site, and also reduces the risk of errors during the parallel operation of several import modules.
Import of goods from different suppliers
There are several options for mass downloading information about new products from suppliers:
- Uploading a file in the format CSV - (A text format designed to represent tabular data);
- Uploading a file in the format XML - (the files are written in a special markup language something similar to HTML web pages);
- Uploading a file in the format YML - (Standard YML(Yandex Market Language) developed by Yandex and based on the standard XML);
- Downloading a file from warehouse accounting programs in the format CommerceML – (Unified standard for the exchange of commercial information in XML format. The standard provides for the use of XML schemas, in particular, for the exchange of: product catalogs in catalog management systems.)
But the more suppliers you have, the more questions there are about how to streamline the import process.
If you run all the available imports at once, they will all access the database at the same time and make changes to it. This greatly increases the risk of recording errors. In addition, at this point, buyers may have difficulty downloading information about the goods. The database with goods will be occupied by imports. But it is much more important that customers can place an order and bring you profit.
It turns out that you will have to make a loading schedule, calculate the time of the least load on the online store and run imports in turn. However, this is too troublesome, besides, the least load on the site is most likely at night.
Module functionality "CSV, XML, YML, CommerceML import queue (My Warehouse, 1C, Class365)
The Ministry of Defense created the module "Import Queue" precisely in order to simplify the solution of this task for you. It builds all import processes into a chain, and loads one at a time, thereby minimizing both the load on the online store and the number of simultaneous accesses to the database, which means the risk of errors.
You can also use this module to adjust the file upload time. You can set up automatic file downloads at a time when, according to statistics, there are fewer views from buyers. And if there is an urgent need to upload a file, you can initiate the import manually by clicking on the "Import" button.
Up-to-date information about changes in the functionality of the module, as well as compatibility with other modules, is published in our Telegram channel and in the group VKONTAKTE
You can submit a request to the support service, ask questions to the managers about the work or completion of the module via messengers, the groupVKONTAKTE and mail.
- WhatsApp +7-923-364-90-07
- Telegram t.me/mauriswebru
- Telegram +7-923-364-90-07
- E-mail: email@example.com
Detailed instructions for working with the module
The instruction is current at the time of publication. The module is regularly updated and improved. There may be minor differences in the control of the module.
CSV, XML, CommerceML import queue (MySklad, 1C, Class365)
The module arranges the order of imports to reduce the load on the database.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It is suitable for marketplaces with a large number of vendors independently uploading products to the site via 1C or using intelligent import.
In the case when a large number of sellers load a large number of goods, the module automatically puts the import in the queue and conducts it gradually, thereby not loading the system.
- Organizes the import queue;
- Allows you to import out of turn;
- Allows you to clear the import queue;
- Configures CRON queues and deletions of imports.
COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER MODULES
Interacts with the modules "Import with moderation and auto-creation of characteristics" and "Exchange 1C".
1. To configure the module, go to the "Modules" tab, select the "Module Management" item in the pop-up menu and the "MAURISWEB" section.
2. In the list that opens, select the module you are interested in and click on its name, highlighted in blue or black.
3. On the page that opens, select the "Basic" tab.If the license key is not set automatically and the module settings are blocked, log in to your account at www.maurisweb.ru copy the license key and paste it into the appropriate item. The key has also been sent to your email.
4. In the "Available domains" and "Test Domains" sections, check the validity of the specified domains. You can add additional domains by clicking on the white "Add Domain" button on the right side of the page. The total number of domains should not exceed three.
5. Go down below, select the "Basic Settings" section and tick the "Save data when deleting the module" option so as not to lose them when reinstalling the module.
6. Go to the "CRON" tab and in the "Period for deleting completed imports" item expand the list and select the desired period when already completed imports will be deleted: "Day", "3 days", "Week", "2 weeks", "Month", "Six Months", "Year".
7. To configure import from the queue by CRON, enter the appropriate command in the scheduler.
8. To configure queue cleanup, enter the appropriate command in the scheduler.
9. Save the module settings by clicking on the blue "Save" button in the upper right part of the panel.
1. To set up an import queue, go to the "Administration" tab, select "Data Import" and "Import Queue".
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus