No reviews found
Offering System – Request an Offer - Make an Offer
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Offering System – Request an Offer / Make an Offer
Offering System – Request an Offer / Make an Offer plugin will extend your CS Cart Multi-Vendor platform with a custom offering system feature. This feature will enable your Vendors and your Customers to create, send and accept custom offers.
This plugin is completely configurable and can be set to operate in 2 different scearios.
Scenario 1 – Customer can request an offer:
- Let's say that the Vendor provides a service or a customizable product and its price depends on customers desires/requests (similar to Create Custom Offer on Fiverr)
- Customer can contact the Vendor and specify their desires/requests by sending a message and asking for a qoute
- Vendor will receive a notification with the new offer request inside Vendor dashboard
- Vendor can now communicate with the customer and send the customer individually created custom offer (this offer is build on existing product, but its description and price can be modified to meet customer's need)
- Customer will get a message with the custom offer from Vendor
- Customer can now Accept or Reject the offer
- Until the offer is not claimed by the customer, Vendor car revoke the offer
- Once customer accepts the custom offer he gets redirected to the checkout page (custom offer with custom price is automatically loaded into the checkout)
Scenario 2 – Customer can make an offer:
- Let's say that the Vendor is selling a product for a fixed price, but it's also willing to accept offers from customers (similar to the Make Offer funtionality on eBay)
- Customer will see Make Offer button displayed on the product page next to the Buy Now button
- Once customers clicks on the Make Offer button a pop-up appears where he can type in the amount he is willing to offer for this product
- Vendor will receive a new offer notification inside the Vendor dashboard
- Vendor can now respond by accepting the customer's offer or rejecting it. In addition the Vendor can also respond to the customer by sending him a counter offer
- If the Vendor accepts customer's offer or sends a counter offer, then a customer will have a Buy button available next to the offer
- Customer can now buy this product for a price the both agreed on
Works on CS Cart Multi-Vendor, Multi-Vendor Plus and Multi-Vendor Ultimate plans.