Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
By default cs-cart functionality, order statuses can be easily changed without any limits. Such liberty of actions causes a particular type of inconveniences and questionable finance operations. With the Order Status Restrictions add-on user is able to limit, monitor and switch between order statuses. Therefore, the order status can be changed from one to another within the predetermined by the administrator subsequence. Limitations like these are able to reduce the amount of mistakes by customers and/or the store personnel, and build the most effective business process based on the organized sequence of order statuses. For instance, the access to “Refund“ status can be limited for the store/marketplace personnel. The particular order status sequences can also be organized for different delivery methods.
- Change order status limits:
- on the order list page;
- on the order editing page;
- on the view order page;
- while importing the order;
- Status-to-status change sequence can be organized by administrators
- Order status workflow displays the relevant order status and the options to change it
- Store/marketplace personnel is limited in changing the order status by the sequence organized by the administrator
Order Status Restrictions
- No need to setup the add-on
- Manage your order statuses
- Allow your vendors to monitor the statuses of the order
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
This add-on is developed and published by Simtech Development, a CS-Cart developer. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by future versions. If you need help, please contact us via our Help Desk System.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?