Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CS-Cart "Previous-Next navigation" add-on allows shoppers to navigate to the previous and next product directly from the product details page. Thus, customers will not have to go back to a Category, Filter or Search page every time they want to see the next or previous item, it will be enough to click just one navigation button.
- The following buttons on the product page:
- < (previous)
- > (next)
- Back to Category (this one will be displayed if customers got to the product page from the category page)
- Back to Search (this one will be displayed if customers got to the product page from the search results page)
- Back to Filter (this one will be displayed if customers got to the product page from the filter results page)
- A setting to change the position of < >navigation buttons .
- A setting to display a previous/next product image with a title when hovering over < > buttons.
- Circle navigation. After navigating to the last item in a category/search/filter, "next" button leads to the first item in a category/filter/search.
- "Back to Category/Search/Filter" button is not displayed if a customer clicks on a product located not on a category/search/filter page (for example, located in a block). Nevertheless, a customer navigates within a category where this product is located.
- This add-on works correctly with a standard SEO add-on.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
The add-on is currently compatible with CS-Cart Pro 3.0.x. versions.
No posts found