No reviews found
What are the Advantages of the "Price History" Add-on Use?
Store trust improval
Major online retailers and product aggregators show price history charts on the product page to build credibility with their store. The client can quickly see how the price changed over the past time and understand that it is not overpriced at the moment.
Increasing the subscriber base
The ability to subscribe to price reduction notifications allows customers to receive timely information about discounts, sales, promotions and seasonal offers for the product they are interested in, so many willingly subscribe. The administrator will be able to collect a base of warm subscribers interested in buying.
- Configurable price change chart on product page.
- Ability to subscribe to price reduction of certain product and receive email notifications.
- Ability to set the chart color scheme to match your store design.
- Active subscriptions menu and ability to send multiple notifications at once.
- A separate admin menu with a log of price changes with the ability to search and filter by product name, date of the price change, old and new price and channel of change.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
Works correctly with the popular themes YOUPI and UniTheme.
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Cart-Power is a 35+ professional team with extensive experience. More than 10 years we have developed, modified marketplaces, online stores, crowdfunding places, classifieds, auction sites and e.g. all around the world. We provide comprehensive solutions for ecommerce projects from development and design to SEO promotion and technical support.We’ve created more than 500 ecommerce projects, 5000+ custom upgrades and developments. Our 100+ add ons are ready to integrate into your online project to build