No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Module CSV, XML, YML, CommerceML Import Queue (1C, MoiSklad, Klass365 company programs)
The module builds a queue of created imports uploaded by the administrator, reducing the likelihood of errors when writing information to the database, as well as reducing the load on the site, and also reduces the risk of errors during the parallel operation of several import modules.
Import of goods from different suppliers
There are several options for mass downloading information about new products from suppliers:
- Uploading a file in the format CSV - (A text format designed to represent tabular data);
- Uploading a file in the format XML - (the files are written in a special markup language something similar to HTML web pages);
- Uploading a file in the format YML - (Standard YML(Yandex Market Language) developed by Yandex and based on the standard XML);
- Downloading a file from warehouse accounting programs in the format CommerceML – (Unified standard for the exchange of commercial information in XML format. The standard provides for the use of XML schemas, in particular, for the exchange of: product catalogs in catalog management systems.)
But the more suppliers you have, the more questions there are about how to streamline the import process.
If you run all the available imports at once, they will all access the database at the same time and make changes to it. This greatly increases the risk of recording errors. In addition, at this point, buyers may have difficulty downloading information about the goods. The database with goods will be occupied by imports. But it is much more important that customers can place an order and bring you profit.
It turns out that you will have to make a loading schedule, calculate the time of the least load on the online store and run imports in turn. However, this is too troublesome, besides, the least load on the site is most likely at night.
Module functionality "CSV, XML, YML, CommerceML import queue (My Warehouse, 1C, Class365)
The Ministry of Defense created the module "Import Queue" precisely in order to simplify the solution of this task for you. It builds all import processes into a chain, and loads one at a time, thereby minimizing both the load on the online store and the number of simultaneous accesses to the database, which means the risk of errors.
You can also use this module to adjust the file upload time. You can set up automatic file downloads at a time when, according to statistics, there are fewer views from buyers. And if there is an urgent need to upload a file, you can initiate the import manually by clicking on the "Import" button.
Up-to-date information about changes in the functionality of the module, as well as compatibility with other modules, is published in our Telegram channel and in the group VKONTAKTE
You can submit a request to the support service, ask questions to the managers about the work or completion of the module via messengers, the groupVKONTAKTE and mail.
- WhatsApp +7-923-364-90-07
- Telegram t.me/mauriswebru
- Telegram +7-923-364-90-07
- E-mail: email@example.com
Detailed step-by-step instructions for the module can be found in the "Instructions" section
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS