Module "Integration with the federal Ozon marketplace"
With the help of the Ozon integration module, you will be able to manage your Ozon personal account from the administrative panel of your store. It will allow you to easily and simply, literally in a few clicks, solve all the tasks of working with Ozon:
- Upload categories and characteristics,
- Link your products to Ozon categories,
- Add Ozon characteristics to products,
- Unload your products on the Ozon showcase,
- Get information about orders,
- Process orders.
The module supports all major tariffs: FBO, FBS, RFBs.
What problems do Ozon sellers face
We conducted a survey among our customers who sell their goods, including on the Ozon platform, and analyzed their responses. It turned out that many sellers put no more than 5-10% of their entire product range on Ozon.
There are two reasons for this:
- Difficulties in creating product cards;
- Difficulties in maintaining current balances.
On average, it takes about 10 minutes to create one product card on Ozon. At first glance, it seems that this is not much. But if you have 1000 products, then you will need 170 hours of pure time to create a product card for each of them. This is either a month of work of one employee. Well, or you need to hire several people.
After creating a product card, you will need to constantly monitor the balances. For the most part, sellers display their products not only on Ozon, but also on their website, on other marketplaces and sometimes in retail outlets.
Let's give an example. Let's say you have 10 units of the product, and it is displayed simultaneously on your website and on Ozon. Someone buys 9 units on your website. In fact, you still have 1, but Ozon still has 10. And at this moment someone can place an order for 5 units of goods. However, you will not be able to fulfill such an order. You will have to cancel the order, and this reduces your rating on Ozon.
That is why it is very important to update the balances on Ozon in a timely manner. However, it is also very difficult to do this manually: you need to track orders on all platforms and make changes to the balances on Ozon. And the more units of goods are installed on Ozon, the more attention will be required to keep the balances up to date.
Automation of work with Ozon
In order to make working with Ozon easier, it is necessary to automate the processes of creating and maintaining products on the platform as much as possible. To solve this problem, we created the module "Ozon Integration". It should make it much easier for sellers to work with the Ozon platform due to thoughtful functionality:
- Allows you to manage your Ozon personal account from the familiar interface of the administrative panel of your site;
- Supports operation on all major Ozon schemes: FBO, FBS, RFBs;
- Automates work with categories, characteristics and variants of characteristics;
- Automates the creation of product cards;
- Automates the process of updating balances;
- Allows you to work with price formation;
- Transmits information about orders to the administrative panel of your site;
- Connects the order assembly interface to the administrative panel of your site;
- Supports multi-place order assembly.
Working according to different schemes
You can work according to any of the basic schemes offered by Ozon, as well as combine all three schemes for different goods and treasures. You can set up the desired scheme for the entire store, for each warehouse individually or point-by-point for individual products.
This is necessary, since Ozon regulates which goods can be sold according to one scheme or another. And if there are products in your assortment, some of which can be sold, for example, only by FBS, and some only by RFBs, you will be able to personally specify the scheme of work for each of them.
Working with categories and characteristics
Ozon contains hundreds of categories, thousands of characteristics and tens of thousands of variants of characteristics, and if you download them all, they will greatly overload the database. We have found a way to reduce this load. When configuring the module, you specify which categories of Ozon you plan to work with, and the module downloads characteristics and variants of characteristics only for the specified categories.
If you decide to connect new categories as your business develops, you can do it in just a few clicks.
Ozon requires sellers to specify the characteristics of the goods. To do this, we have added an additional tab with Ozon characteristics to the product card. The characteristics are divided into two blocks: mandatory and optional.
Mandatory – these are the characteristics without which the product will not even get to validation, not to mention moderation. You have to fill them out first. You don't have to fill in the optional characteristics. However, the more complete and informative the product card is, the higher its ranking in the search.
In addition, based on the characteristics, search filters are formed. The more characteristics you fill in, the higher the probability that the buyer will see exactly your product.
In order for you to upload products to Ozon, you need to set the Ozon category for these products. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Link your categories to Ozon categories;
- Set the product category Ozon manually.
You can configure three options for unloading goods:
- Updating information about existing products;
- Unloading of new products;
- Creating new products and updating old ones.
For each type of upload, you can set your own schedule, for example, update balances 3 times a day, upload new products once a week.
The product on Ozon contains three price options: regular, discounted price and price when paying with an Ozon card. And for each option, you decide for yourself whether to use standard fields, or create your own separate one:
- Regular price,
- Recommended price;
- Add a price from a separate field.
For example, you can link the base price of Ozon with your base price, the discounted price with the recommended price, and set the price for the owners of the Ozon card in a separate field. That is, an additional field will appear in the product card, in which you can enter any amount.
You can set these settings for the entire store or for each product individually.
After the buyer places an order on the Ozon platform, information about this will be sent to the administrative panel of your site. Orders will be divided according to work patterns.
If the goods in the order cannot be packed in one shipment, you can divide the order into several shipments. To do this, it is enough to set a condition.
The module "Integration with Ozon" saves your time and money
The cost of the module is approximately comparable to the monthly salary of a person who could take on the job of maintaining the Ozon cabinet. However, at the same time, our module can do the same work faster and better. It is capable of processing thousands of products, while supporting work with balances and order processing.
The module is ready, but is in BETA testing
We are still finalizing our module: we are expanding it, improving it and supplementing it. We selected 15 clients who responded to act as testers of the module and debug the stability of the functionality in combat mode. Every day it will become more functional and convenient. It will allow you to fully manage your Ozon personal account from your administrative panel, regardless of what business process you have chosen when working with Ozon.
We implement the following functions for our module:
- Work on three models: FBO, FBS, RFBs;
- Unloading categories, characteristics and variants of characteristics with Ozon;
- Assignment of categories, characteristics and variants of characteristics of Ozon to the seller's goods;
- Loading the seller's goods on Ozon;
- Transfer of information about orders from the Ozon personal account to the administrative panel of the seller's website;
- Changing order statuses from receiving an order to delivering it to the buyer;
- Creation and execution of an application for the supply of goods to the Ozon warehouse;
- Tracking the remaining goods in the Ozon warehouse;
- Synchronization of balances at all Ozon warehouses;
- Support for working with multiple Ozon personal accounts;
- Support for working with the Ozon barcode as an additional barcode;
- Setting up the Ozon promotion from the administrative panel of the seller's website.
- WhatsApp +7-923-364-90-07
- Telegram t.me/mauriswebru
- Telegram +7-923-364-90-07
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Our Maurisweb web studio is engaged in the development of automated online stores and marketplaces, as well as individual modules. We have been working since 2014, and during this time we have created more than 300 modules for the CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-Vendor platform.
For you, we have developed packages of modules and services for the development of online stores and marketplaces in the all-inclusive format: MWP - DBS in 15 days, eCommerce DBS in 30 days and FBO, FBO+, DBS, FBS in 90 days.