Cart is empty
- - отличная альтернатива Вместе дешевле
- расширение кросс-продаж на сайте ИМ
- простота управления
- Данный модуль очень понравился. Прекрасно работает с опциями для группировки комплектов. Очень прост в управлении. Рекомендуем!!
- Приобрели модуль как разработчики для одного из проектов с целью расширить и преобразовать существующие функции.
Что не удобно:
- сжатый код модуля, которым сложно манипулировать и расширять.
- исходный вид макета довольно сырой.
Что удобно: проблем с адаптацией, использованием и настройкой под свой дизайн не возникло. В результате получился такой блок http://joxi.ru/xAenaeaCpE5a0r
- We have it going for a month now. Its very helpful and handy. Some Issues with my version , but the support team got the answers and helped me very quick.
- I have purchased a lot of different addons from varoius developers. And only when I have finally got to SIMTECH i understood what paing attention to details and great customer servise is! Simtech is not only selling their great products but also making sure all works as needed in your store.
Product Bundle, makes your client life easier, and his experience in your shop more exciting!
- This add-on worked very well for me. I read the other review that says it didn't handle product options, but this has not been the case for me. i have been able to group together both simple products and products with options.
I think this is a great add-on for cross-selling and up-selling. Highly recommended.
- It is practical addon if you sell product in bundles. It will be even better if it can handle product options and sizes..
- Bought bundle add-on as alternative to 'buy together' with aim of creating product sets which could be featured almost like a standalone product. I like it but quickly found a fundamental limitation.
The one big surprise when setting up bundles was to realise it doesn't handle product options within a bundle, e.g. clothing sizes or colours. I've needed to create a different bundle for each set containing option variants (SKU) combinations. The add-on treats an SKU as a unique product (whereas CS-Cart buy together can handle options I seem to recall).
I find the visual example from Simtech a bit misleading as where a sportswear bundle illustration is given I now realise all the pieces of sportswear happen to be size S. I thought there would be a chance to a customer to select their size e.g., Size S top, Size M bottoms but no, it doesn't work that way as far I as I can see. Each size combo would need to be a specific bundle.