No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Offer your customers predefined product kits
Display bundles on your homepage, product detail pages, or on a separate bundles page.
- Set a percentage discount or a flat rate discount
Discounts can be applied to each separate product or the whole bundle.
- Indicate availability period
Demonstrate the benefits of bundles and stimulate your customer to buy more.
How to encourage your customers to buy more items at once? Create bundles of products. Product bundles are several individual goods or services sold to consumers as one combined package. Sometimes called "package deals," product bundles are generally made up of complementary items. Simple as ABC. Join several products in one unit and give your customers a discount for all items as a whole.
It’s a smart way to increase your average order value and sell items you want to promote or get rid of as stale inventory. Discounts can be applied to each separate product or to the whole bundle. You can also choose whether it will be a percentage discount or a flat rate discount.
- Bundles of products are sold as a single unit;
- Percentage discounts or fixed amount discounts;
- Page with a list of all available product bundles;
- Search for product bundles;
- Blocks with product bundles;
- Product bundles can be paid with reward points;
- Ability to set the number of bundles in a block;
- Bundles get inactive if any product in it is out of stock;
- Specify the availability period for product bundles.
*Simtech Development: Product Bundles
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.8 and above, but only versions 4.11.x, 4.12.x and 4.13.x are supported. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?