Track Product Changes
The add-on tracks the changes of main product properties. If you change the price of a product, the add-on saves current date, admin name who made the changes, new and old price values. If you change product status or list_price or some of the other values [see the FAQ for the full list of tracking fields] the History Log will save this information and you will be able see the changes made to the product (see screenshots).
This add-on also is very useful in case you use CS-Cart Multi-Vendor edition. You can see the changes made by vendors, and track the history of these changes. Together with Vendor Pre-moderation this will be a huge help in controlling in moderating vendor data.
This add-on will be useful in the following cases:
- If you want to know what changes were made to your product, e.g. you often change prices, or descriptions etc.;
- If you have several admins who manage you product catalog and want to control their actions;
- If you use Multi-Vendor and want to track all the changes Vendor made to their products.
Compatible with CS-Cart / Multi-Vendor 4.x.x!
- saves old and new values
- saves the data and time when the change was made
- saves admin/vendor who made the changes
- allows filtering by field name, admin name or date
- tracks the changes done by vendors for both approved & not approved products
HOW DO I GET THE ADD-ON
HOW TO INSTALL
No posts found