Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CS-Cart add-on which provides ability to ask a question about a product from its detailed page.
The "ask a question" form can be displayed either in the tab or in a pop up window on the product detailed page (v3.0.x only).
- allows a customer to ask questions directly from product page
- ability to set a custom receiver email
- optional usage of image verification feature
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Copy the entire content of the archive to the directory with installed CS-Cart store
2. In the admin area go to the add-ons list and click install "Product analogues" add-on
3. Configure the add-on:
- If email address is not set, then the value from the settings will be used "Help/Support department e-mail address"
- If you do not want to use captcha on the Product inquiry form then uncheck "Use image verification"
4. After the above steps are completed on the product detailed page in customer area there will appear a new tab "Product inquiry"
"What is this add-on for?"
- This add-on allows a customer to submit a question about a product from its detailed page; the question will be e-mailed to the store administrator with "Question: [product name]" title.
"How can I easily reply to the customer email?"
- Just use "Reply to" button. Add-ons set the "reply-to" header to the customer email address.
"Can I add custom fields to the "product inquiry" form?"
- No, only three default fields are available: email, name, description.
"How can I change the language values in this add-on?"
- The language values can be changed in a usual way from the language page as well as in the addon.xml file.