No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CS-Cart Purchase Order- Purchase order management is an internal procurement process adopted by businesses to ensure that each and every purchase is necessary, justified and optimised for costs.
With the help of CS-Cart purchase order add-on the admin can maintain a complete purchase record consisting of quantity and price record of the order and incoming shipments.
The most powerful feature of CS-Cart purchase order add-on is that a purchase order can be created when any product goes out of stock. This feature reduces the demand-supply gap and prevents the overstock situation.
- Well integrated with Cs-Cart, Cs-Cart Multi-Vendor, Cs-Cart Multi-Vendor Plus and Cs-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate.
- Option to set the default prefix for the purchase order id and shipment id.
- Send quotation and purchase order emails to the suppliers.
- Add comments to purchase order, incoming shipment when notifying the suppliers.
- Add suppliers in a product by specifying – cost price and quantity for auto purchase order.
- Manage incoming shipments and products from the suppliers.
- Option to update information about the partial shipments.
- Option to select default procurement method as – auto or manual.
- Admin/Vendor can add purchase order document manually or automatically.
- Option is provided to attach purchase order invoice in Mail (For New Email Template Mode).
- The product Inventory automatically gets updated after receiving the items from the supplier.
- Option is provided to print generated invoice and to download the PDF of the purchase order invoice.
- Option is provided under document section to add any desired field in the purchased order invoice.
- Supports Multiple Languages.
Since our inception in 2010, we have developed 100+ add-ons and themes for CS-Cart with around 7000 downloads for businesses all around the world.
We provide end-to-end software solutions in a variety of industry verticals, including publishing, hotels, print media, customer management, content management, social media, performance engineering retails, and others.