Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
PWAjet for CS-Cart Store
PWAjet is installed as a standard add-on in the admin panel of your online store and configured by our experts within 3 working days*.
As a result, you get a ready-made web application based on PWA and SPA technologies, which can be saved to the home screen of your customers’ mobiles in two ways:
- via a link from the mobile version of your online store;
- as an app from the App Store or Google Play.
*upon the receipt of necessary accesses provided by the store owner to the developer.
Why your business needs a web application
- New sales channel;
- Improved customer loyalty and a large base of regular customers;
- Increased mobile conversion;
- Increased number of orders made from mobiles;
- High Lifetime Value - customers stay with you for a long time and make repeat purchases;
- Low Customer Acquisition Cost - you can easily retarget mobile users who visited your online store/marketplace but abandoned.
Why PWAjet is more than just a quick solution of your business needs
- Improved UX/UI to engage your customers with a simple, fast, and functional interface;
- PWAjet is much cheaper than a native mobile application; configuration takes just 3 days;
- High speed of page loading on your customer's mobile devices;
- PWAjet is safer than native apps because it has less access to the functions and data of the mobile devices, works by by HTTPS protocol;
- Professional support and updates.
What your customers will definitely like
- The PWAjet app doesn't require downloading updates to smartphones;
- Store visitors can share a link to the page from the app;
- PWAjet supports offline work. It is especially convenient on the subway, outside the city and in remote areas with unstable internet;
- Access to the online store becomes easier, purchases from mobile devices - more convenient.
What is PWAjet?
In simple words, it is a CS-Cart mobile theme that combines the advantages of PWA (Progressive Web Application) and SPA (Single Page Application) technologies.
Buyers from mobile devices (usually more than 50% of the audience) don’t check out, because the mobile version is overloaded/works slowly/doesn’t display correctly on all devices.
Due to PWA and SPA technologies, the online store owners receive their own web application that helps to solve these problems.
Progressive Web Applications are characterized by reliability, speed, and attractiveness:
- reliable - the application loads immediately, regardless of the status and quality of the network connection.
- fast - data exchange over the network is fast, the UI is smooth and responsive.
- engaging - the interface of PWAjet was created as a lightweight and convenient solution that attracts users with its simplicity, speed of work, and functionality.
How does it work?
PWAjet is based on a single-page application approach or SPA. The most important feature of SPA is Client-Side Rendering or CSR. Both approaches, CSR and SPA, go side by side. SPA interacts with the user by dynamically rewriting the page URL without actually going to a new page. Thanks to CSR, only those pieces of a web page will be re-rendered that need to be updated. The page loading speed increases signiﬁcantly. All these features create a feeling of using a native app.
Let your customers use the site even offline, and give them the best of class mobile experience.
- Seamless connection with CS-Cart, Multi-Vendor, CS-Cart Ultimate, Multi-Vendor Ultimate, or Multi-Vendor Plus solution
- Instant load speed
- Ready for high loads
- Offline operation
- Native mobile app look-and-feel
- Google authentication
- Support of payment methods available in the latest CS-Cart version
- Support of all shipping methods available in the latest CS-Cart version
- Add to Homepage: conﬁgurable splash-screen
- Ability to connect analytics systems
- Cross-platform: runs on any device supporting the latest HTML versions
- Ability to add styles
- Conﬁgurable pages using the block manager
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.12 and above.
Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.
Learn more about PWAjet in our User Guide.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?