MC: Regular orders is an add-on from Maxi Cart team for CS-Cart platform (all editions) and MultiVendor (all editions) 4.11.1 - 4.14.2.
The add-on will help you increase customer loyalty and the number of orders placed
The add-on allows the user to make an order on a regular basis and independently set the interval between orders.
How it works?
- Imagine that your user buys food for his pet every month. With our module, he will be able to independently set up a regular order on your site and will never forget to place an order on time again. Thus, you get additional orders, and someone's cat will never go hungry again.
- Your store is a B2B supplier for customers across the country. Your customers regularly order a set of the same products from you. With the help of our module, your customers can significantly save their time by setting up a regular order once when placing an order or in their personal account.
There are many more cases of using the module, the use of the add-on is acceptable for all areas of business to one degree or another.
What are the benefits of the "MS: Regular Orders" add-on?
- The order regularity settings block is always loaded only by clicking on the corresponding control element. This means that the block will not affect the performance of Google PageSpeed and similar services.
- The block uses controls that are familiar to the user (native), it will elegantly fit into any theme for CS-Cart and will be familiar to the user in use. It also means that no third-party JS libraries and plugins were used for the block that slow down your site.
- The site administrator and user get the opportunity to flexibly adjust the intervals between order repetitions.
- The add-on uses the CRON scheduler to implement a mechanism for sending notifications to users. This means that the emails will be sent in the background and will not affect the operation of the site for the administrator and/or manager.
- The module uses a new notification editing mode (in the admin panel). This means that the site administrator will be able to customize the template of notifications sent to buyers.
The add-on is compatible with any third-party themes for the CS-Cart platform and MultiVendor.