No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This addon will help you configure related products. Related products could be useful when you have many products with similar characteristics so customer can easily find the most suitable ones. It also configures a product and its accessories. In other words this is #1 Cross selling tool for CS-Cart.
This also could be achieved using blocks. But the main difference is that the add-on creates bidirectional/cross links. So if you link product A to product B, product B will be linked to A automatically.
Compatible with ALL CS-Cart versions (v2.x.x, v3.0.x, v4.x.x)
See the Extended version of this add-on:
- easy to use cross-selling tool for CS-Cart;
- two modes that allow linking analogue products: "Bi-directional" & "Cross-linked";
- no need to connect related products to each other manually;
- ability to use "Grid", "List without options" & "Compact list" product list layouts.
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Copy the entire content of the archive to the directory with installed cs-cart store
2. In the admin area go to the add-ons list and click install "Related products" add-on
3. Configure the add-on, select a product list template to display analogues
4. On the product detailed page go to tab: "Related products", pick the related products and click "Save"
5. Now you will see the "Related" tab on the product detailed page in the storefront.
"I can do this using blocks, why do I need this addon?"
- This addon sets bidirectional links between products. So if you set the product B to be related for product A, then product A will be set as related for product B automatically.
"What does "Select the product links type" option mean?"
- This option allows you to select between these two link types. First one is cross-linked so if you add product B, C, D to A as related then each of these products will have three others as related. The other one is bi-directional, so you will have only product A as related for B, C, D
"Why is the related tab not displayed in the customer area?"
- Try to clear cache. For more details please go to: http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/9735-clear-template...