Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Stimulate customer interest and FOMO
The involved eCommerce sales triggers are scarcity, popularity, and urgency.
- Ease customer hesitation
Display a real-time proof link that your store is a popular and trusted venue for shoppers.
- Add a custom message on the product detail pages
Create custom labels for promotions, special offers, and sales.
Social proof is a concept that people will follow the masses; actions since if so many other people behave in a certain way, it must be the correct behavior. Use marketing psychology to stimulate purchases and boost conversion. The Sales & Social Proof add-on uses efficient psychological tools to encourage purchases. The involved eCommerce sales triggers are scarcity, popularity, and urgency. Demonstrate the high value of your items, thus motivating customers to buy.
Whether you're an established brand or just getting started, Sales & Social Proof makes your store look busy and brings you orders. Add pop-up notifications about recent orders, visitors watching the product, focus attention on quantity left in stock. Ease your customers' hesitation and induce them to buy more.
- Show real-time statistics;
- Pop-up notifications of recent orders;
- Number of people watching this product;
- Count purchases per day/week/month or for all the time;
- Show if the product is almost out of stock;
- Show if the product is in high demand;
- Use custom labels for promotions;
- Ability to exaggerate statistical data (fake data);
- Compatible with multiple storefronts.
*Simtech Development: Sales & Social Proof
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.4 and above, but only versions 4.11.x, 4.12.x and 4.13.x are supported. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?