No reviews found
This add-on is included in SEO addons (all in one package, 10+ addons) (goes free for SEO package owners). It covers all tasks from SEOs to CS-Cart stores and Multi-Vendor marketplaces
This addon allows you to perform search promotion of the store or marketplace by cities. Search promotion can be done as massive as particular for special pages suitable for a full control for all attributes of the page
The principles of operation of the "Geo pages"?
Very often (especially for sites promoted by SEO studios) it is required to promote a page (or a number of pages) of a store in a certain city or a number of cities. An example of such a request would be:
- "Buy iphone14 in New York"
- "Buy iphone14 in Los Angeles"
- "Buy iphone14 in chicago"
Typically, store owners use a single category page or SEO filter page, adding all possible cities to its meta tags. However, the effectiveness of this approach, which, in fact, is dictated by the basic technical capability of any CMS, is rather low. Any competitor that promotes a single physical page for a specific city will rank higher in search results than one page promoted for all cities.
What benefits you will have from "Geo pages":
The addon creates and maintains the management of all the necessary SEO attributes of pages such as:
The addon does not use site subdomains to promote cities! Promotion of city subdomains requires a large budget, since each subdomain is a separate site for a search engine. Accordingly, your SEO costs with this approach will grow in proportion to the number of cities that you wish to promote in the search.
The main features of the addon:
- Creation and management of locations
- Creating and managing geo page attribute templates
- Connecting geo pages for categories
- Display a list of all available geolocations on the storefront
- Placeholders are available from the category template for geo pages (integration with the addon "AB: Extended meta tags and placeholders")
- Adding links to geo-pages to the XML sitemap (integration with the addon "AB: Extended sitemap")
- SEO pages for filters can have their own geo pages (integration with addon "AB: SEO pages for filters")
- Excluding geo pages from indexing and changing the canonical link (integration with the "AB: Indexing Management" addon)
Integration with other add-ons:
- Advanced meta tags and placeholders - for the geo-page template, placeholders from the category template will be available
- Advanced Sitemap for CS-Cart - the main page and category pages that have their own geo-pages are added to the sitemap (provided that the pages do not have canonical links and are not closed from indexing)
- SEO pages for filters - SEO pages for filters can have their own geo pages that can be added to the sitemap (if you have the Advanced Sitemap for CS-Cart addon)
- Indexing management - this addon is required for the "Exclude page from indexing" and "Change canonical link (category_id)" settings, which are located on the category editing page in the AB: Geo page tab
Compatibility with themes
Get better speed and search optimization! Use mechanics of the largest ecommerce market players together with ready-made solutions from the AB developers team!
Alexbranding is an independent team of ready-made solutions for CS-Cart stores and Multi-Vendor based marketplaces. Our experience (in the ecommerce development market since 2008, for CS-Cart platform - since 2011) allows us to offer solutions that will save you months of development and thousands of dollars in budget. Themes and add-ons for CS-Cart from Alexbranding are installed and can be updated without the involvement of third-party developers directly by entrepreneurs (in a few clicks), owners of